Here are some hopefully valuable tips from some glamour potatoes.
1. Don't be afraid of metallic
2. Wearing the same colour (or print) can be figure flattering
3. Stripes will always be in fashion
4. Adding accessories is great for adding impact
5. ...but not too many...silly potato
6. Wear something that makes you comfortable in your skin
7. Colour blocking is classic
8. Wanna make a bold statement? Wear red!
9. Try something different...like patterns.
9. Neutrals are good in the wardrobe (even if they are shoved to the back like mine)
11. Find something that works? Stick with it! ...potato? What you doing up there!?
12. Layering can provide an interesting look so don't forget it.
13. Try something different...again.
14. Add small pops of colour
15. OPPS! Forgot Swimwear (for the summer we have every 5 years)
16. Swap accessories for a day to night look
17. Be confident like these lil' guys
And last but not least (god this is cheesy)
18. Love yourself!