The Rabbit Died Blog
First off, I'm starting this post with an apology (like so many times before) as i've been digitally dead for a while. I just started university a few weeks ago so cut me some slack ok? ;) I'm currently writing this slumped over on my creaky bed, huddled in my duvet and using my laptop as a radiator; so that should give you all some gauge on how my life has been so far (BUT, for the record, it has been fun). On top of this, i've decided that the alternative title for this look is "Freshers Flu" as it's a very accurate representation of how my insides feel!
Moving on, as with my other "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" looks, this one is also inspired by the wonderful series Supernatural (who's enjoying the new series!?).
As ever, the list of products used is at the bottom.
"Doesn't take much - hardly a push. Oh, America - all-you-can-eat, all the time. Consume, consume. A swarm of locusts in stretch pants. And yet, you're all still starving because hunger doesn't just come from the body, it also comes from the soul." - Famine, as portrayed in "Supernatural".
- Products Used:
- MAC Face Powder & Concealer for makeup base (also including use over lips to give dried and smaller appearance)
- Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer for base coat of neck/chest bone contouring and face contouring
- Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette - using light & dark shades of brown to create dark shading around eyes, cheeks, nose and lips. I also used a dark red eyeshadow from this palette on the crease under my eye to create "eye bags" & also just above my eyelashes. The dark red eyeshadow was also used on my lips.
- Barry M loose gold glitter for "tears" on my eyes (I didn't have a gold eyeliner so i couldn't create the scales that are associated with Famine!)
- MAC eyebrow pencil
- Stargazer white eyeliner
- Random brown eyeliner ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
See you soon for my "Horseman of Death" makeup look!